My baseball team

Thrain

Well. Our 1-17 baseball team from last year has started off this year 3-6. Last Saturday, we beat Xenia Nazarene to become Regional Champions. This Saturday, we go onto Toledo, Ohio, to compete in the Final Four and state championship game. If you could please pray for our safety and our hopeful winning, that would be great. Our team has gone from self destructing two years ago, to rebuilding last year, to this years Regional Champs, Co-Conference Champs, and hopefully state champs. Please pray for travel mercies and for safety!

Go Eagles!

Well, we didn't win the state title, but we got 3rd place! In the state! This is the first time our school has ever placed in the state tournament, let alone in the top 3! We are 4-7 now. BTW, I scored one of the four runs for our team. Woo woo!

I don't understand how a team that wins 3 and loses 6 can play for any type of championship. I think something got lost in the translation. Please explain.

The ACSI State Playoffs includes any team from the ACSI association that wants to participate. Since we're all small Christian schools, we're in if we want in. We're 4-7 now and the only games left are against the teams we've either beat or we lost to and we should have beat pretty badly.

We beat a team that beat us 30-10 last year 8-7 this year to advance in the playoffs.

Back