My health

Phix

Well I've asked for prayer over this in the past. But it seems its back and stronger than ever.

Over the past 2-3 weeks I have been pretty on/off sick with what seems to be a variation of the flu.

It has progressed lately since Saturday night and has become an increasing pain for me to death with, leaving me hot, disturbed, out of breath sometimes, unable to talk without feeling extremely pain within my throat, same goes for swallowing, feels as if i have been kicked in the throat everytime i do so. And it is just no good for me, I have been taking medicine, and unfortunately I'm out of Nyquil, which is a God send in my eyes, because it does wonders in putting me to sleep.

I'd ask for your prayers in my increasing of health, and that I fully recover, or just my voice be better so I can speak and not be in pain. I am to teach a bible study tomorrow night that I didn't think I would be teaching, and my voice is getting worse. I told my pastor I would tough it out, but honestly I dont know if I can right now with my voice feeling like this.
I want to do all I can for Him.

And I need prayer for my recovery.

Thanks and God Bless,
Sean aka Phix

Well I just woke up, and nothing has changed. I ask for prayer once again. I dont think I'll strain my voice tonight if I feel like this, because I won't do that to myself. I would rather keep my voice and teach next week then pulverize it some more.

I feel pretty crappy, but nonetheless school calls.

You may want to consider seeing a doctor. I honestly believe that God can guide doctors and uses them in our healing. Luke was doctor after all. Anyway, you are definitely in my prayers and remember God answers prayers in his time not ours. May God bless you and I wish you well with your Bible study. Just have faith and trust in God and he will see you through it.

Well awake I am again. I feel much better, still minorly irritated by my throat and my voice seems to have recovered a whole lot, I did not teach last night by the way. I seem to be getting better except now I have an obvious cough, yesterday when I coughed, I hacked up some blood...scary, and I just have been hacking up some wonderful stuff as of late lol.

But thank you for the prayers.

Back