my offical hatered of shatt

i-iz-reddy-to-play-nao-coach.jpg

Me thinks that Mordos was talking to Lanki...aka Keerah.....a tank in the guild who says its easy peasy cheezy to tank. Where he got tanning from, not too sure......I've seen pics....can't say he is so good at tanning...

tanking isnt hard? lol

my tps is around 1100 and burst up to 1400 when not having rage problems, any high end guild in BT/Hyjal would've kicked me out due to low tps coming from a bear, and im out of options due to global cd.

if you think tanking is not hard, tell me how to improve.

i'm expecting 1300-1500 dps from a dps class, with salv thats 910-1050 tps still, with possible bursts from chain crit, if your tps is less than your dpsers' dpsx70%, you are holding your guild back.

tanking 5 mans is easy:) I can throw on DPS gear and even green geared healers can keep me alive and I can stay ahead of epiced out DPS like Nevi, Quantam and Treehouse. But heroics is where it starts to get fun and beyond kara even tougher because of threat vs mitigation vs more stam and trying to figure out what to do and how to pull it off.

so random offtopic question
what is better spell penetration or spell hit? i was at 135 spell hit then i switched a few things around and now im at 75 hit and 83 spell penetration and ive noticed very little change if any a decrease in my dps in raids

so im wondering if its that or if im just using a bad spell rotation :\

tanking 5 mans is easy:) I can throw on DPS gear and even green geared healers can keep me alive and I can stay ahead of epiced out DPS like Nevi, Quantam and Treehouse. But heroics is where it starts to get fun and beyond kara even tougher because of threat vs mitigation vs more stam and trying to figure out what to do and how to pull it off.

Lotsa threat "I can do that" :mad:

really where? i could attempt that with what gear i have already between my 3 sets.

Oh wow, didn't want to offend anyone, just saw people were saying tanking instances is a hard job. With enough practice of tanking reg SH/SL all other normal instances are cake. Heroics are different, each mob requires a lot more attention, and deal more dmg.

spell penetration goes through target's resist. i think bosses like nightbane and VR have high arcane resistance, so spell penetration will work on those, but its still mostly a pvp stats since spell hit/hit rating is capped for 3% in pvp, so beyond that, penetration is what negates resistance.

stack shadow resistance+prayer of shadow protection against lock/spriest teams=lol

Back