My schedule

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
As those you who played/were on mumble today know already, I was playing TOR pretty much all day. I just wanted to let you know that will not be the case over the next few weeks (until early January or so). I should still be on every day at some point, but I will probably be limited to mostly late evenings with some unpredictable times spread throughout the rest of the day. So if you need something during the day, either let an officer know about it (see the thread I posted yesterday to see who those are) or send me a pm/in-game mail. I'll still check the forums a lot, so that'll probably be your best bet.

Yes the launch being right in the middle of the Christmas holiday might make this a interesting time. However I plan to be active as best I can around events and family visits. I think its fairly well understood by most on this forum that this season can be a bit busy.

I love Christmas time!

Generally I only play late at night starting around 10-11and est. As I work 7days a week 2nd shift with a day off once in a while. Ill do my best to be around. I don't know how hardcore ill be playing but won't be every day for 5 hours a day.

Last edited:
I gave my two weeks notice at work today (new job starts Jan 2nd) and they walked me out, but still are paying me for the next two weeks, so expect to see me playing A LOT.

When I gave my 2 weeks to Best Buy during high-school, they paid me two weeks of my average part-time earnings and said "thanks for working here, good luck in the future."

Interesting, never heard of that. One time a company laid me off and kept paying me for 3 months until I found a job. It was not severance, just regular pay. Did not complain either:D

My family came into town today so I am going to be around but will be a bit off the next 2 weeks, as I entertain family.

I will still try to play some and help out best I can, after the Christmas holiday I will have tons of time.

During most weekdays when I play I'm going to be DND because I'm at work and frequently going AFK to put out IT fires.

Back