my story

Maggutt

Hello all, I've met a few of you now and thought I'd share briefly a background. I am 36, married with 3 kids. I got saved in late '90 after a long bout with drugs, sex, and alcohol, I am very lucky to be alive....I had ups and down (lukewarm) thru my walk with Christ like many others until I became much more stable. I played EQ for about 2 years with my wife on the Mith Marr and Kane Bayle servers. I then tried SWG but hated it....finally WoW open beta came along and I've been playing ever since, I did take about a 2-3 month hiatus where I "got rid of" my account that had a 60 gnome rogue and a 60 undead mage on the Lothar server. I then moved to DAoC, EverQuest 2, & Guild Wars....(even trying out DDO demo)....after seeing that none could even come close to WoW, I bought the game again and started over leveling up a 60 Tauren Hunter and various 45+ gnomes. Recently I searched on the internet for a CHRISTian guild and saw Redeemed seemed to be the largest so I decided to start characters immediately on both Cenarius and on StoneMaul. To see people praising God and praying in guild chat was just mind boggling....after years of gaming I'd never been around other Christians like this....and to have a bible study even..AMAZING....unfortunately there is a lot of drama atm that is rather confusing and most of it I disagree with immensely but I won't let that tear me away. It has been very nice being around here....now if I can just get my wife (Darea) to stop playing her 60 orc rogue and level up her rogue on StoneMaul it'd be even better..lol..thank you for welcoming me!

~Exorcyst

Oh, btw, I'm currently speaking with the owner of my old account and working on getting it back....kinda kick myself in the butt for that one..lol

maggutt

Thank you for the welcome Icthus....the name Maggutt is my Tauren Hunters name. At the time that I registered for TOJ to get into Redeemed I had just googled "Christian world of warcraft guild" and got so excited that I applied immediately but didn't even have a character on the server yet (the servers were down at the time) so I just used my Taurens' name, the name was just something I came up with to be disgusting because it is horde after all..lol

~Exorcyst

The fellowship section of the forums is a great place for them. There is not much activity there, so they would not need to be "bumped" to stick around.

Back