Namco makes Ember cry

Ember

Mrs. Tek7
Imagine my excitement when I saw Soul Calibur Legends on pre-order for the Wii. You probably can't because I was THAT excited. :p

But my excitement turned to sorrow when I learned that it's an adventure game with no one-on-one fighting like a "real" SC game. ;_;

I was SO hoping for SC to come to the Wii. It's the ONE game I really really wanted to see. *cries* I bet their next fighting game goes to the PS3.

So. Excited to see SC legends? Indifferent? Want to throw rocks at Namco?

I'm indifferent, but I wouldn't mind pegging a few rocks at Namco -- maybe they'll listen up and make a "real" fighting game for the Wii, since we all know that would be totally awesome!

EDIT: Soul Calibur IV was announced, but there are no details surrounding that announcement (including what consoles it will drop on).

Yes, tek just showed me this from videogamesblogger.com

Still, I'm not optimistic since in the press release for Legends they made a big deal out of how SC games are usually single console with the exception of SC II. Plus I don't know if they're going to want to turn down the graphics and change the controls.

I think SoulCalibur Legends is Namco's way of apologizing to Wii owners even before they announce which systems for which SoulCalibur 4 will be released.

If Namco does release SoulCalibur 4 on Xbox 360, I might have to look at picking up an extra console some time in the future.

Back