Name change

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Sep. 22 2003,10:57)]i feel the same way.... spaming? or just trying to raise your post count, you decide
rock.gif
*looks at post count*
*suddenly gets the urge to raise post count after the idea from LoJ*

thats only because the other 12 & change were made up in "other names" that involved vegtables among other things.

hows my new name workin out for meh? errr....it's kinda not, lol, I havn't used it yet, I keep telling myself "Oh, I'll use it next time" but I think I got a lil attached to DG, oh well, I'll have to pry myself away from it if I put my 1GoD tag back on. And actually, guys kinda leave me alone on CS now, prob cuz they've seen what happens when guys hit on me, and then all the ToJ guys started gettin all mad and kick em off ^_^ u guys r so great...lol Just like a bunch of big brothers :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Sep. 22 2003,12:19)]just look at that sexi ping that she displays usually around 100-500 sometimes spiking as high as my sexiness of 1500+ woot yeah they know your hot then  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And Lion, my ping will always be 1337er then urs... :p no matter what its at. no lol, it's actually been low latly, around 130 its so...un1337 of me, I know.

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
THATS SO LOW!

my 1337est ping in ToJ EVER BE HOLD!!

-----------------------------1204-----------------------------

IM NOT JOKING!

Back