Name Issues

shadetaker

Tribe of Judah Lead Recruiter
Hey I'd like to join this chapter but I was wondering, is there a way that i can add our tag to my name without having to start a new character? Cus ive got a fair amount of progress and id like to keep it.

Last edited:
Taken from cheatcc:
Rename your soldier

To rename your soldier, which the game by default does not allow you to do, you must edit the "\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\Profile.con" file and change the first value, in the quotes, to whatever you wish your soldier's name to be. For example, change:

LocalProfile.setName "defaultPlayer"

to

LocalProfile.setName "[your new name]"

Don't go deleting that character just yet!

That does not work, I have allready tried. It changes the name, but you can't see it change. It still looks the same.

Oh, weird. Well, I'm holding out on changing my name until they release a new patch that hopefully lets you change it without creating a whole new account.

Is the Account Name during the Setup the same as your user name?

I can't put in the [toj.cc] into the account name area. It won't let me put in the brackets or the period. Does my account name matter at all? Can I have a random account name, but have one or more different user names?

actually i was having that trouble too I think what's wrong is that you're trying to put a space between the tag and your name, it will allow everything else but not the space so if you haven't tried that just get rid of it and it should work. Hope it helps.

Yea, you are totally right. Thanks for the reply. I actually got some TOJ guys from a teamspeak server to helap me out. Thanks again.

Back