Name reservations

Souladin

For those of you that are not getting in early, but would like to have your character name resevered for you, please post them here and those of us that are taking the week off from work to play like madmen, lets step up to help out guys out and make a toon with their name, then we can delete it when they're ready to start.

On that note, if anyone is getting into the game today, can you grab Soul and Souladin for me? Hopefully my invite will come through tomorrow.

I've got a few...Narius, Suiran, Magyn, Blaire, and Nandiasi....i'm an alt person. lol.

Try to keep the requests to like two, maybe three if someone is feeling really nice. Go with the ones most important to you. I'm also going to have Soulkilla (assassin), Soulhunter (BH), and Soulscope (sniper), but they aren't as important to me and getting Soul and Souladin are.

Try to keep the requests to like two, maybe three if someone is feeling really nice. Go with the ones most important to you. I'm also going to have Soulkilla (assassin), Soulhunter (BH), and Soulscope (sniper), but they aren't as important to me and getting Soul and Souladin are.

Ok. Narius, Suiran, and Magyn are my three most important.

I hope to be in soon, but Silversith or Silverchiss.

Thanks a bunch.

Brad- Bearlyatree - Silverdruid - soon to be Silverxxxxx

ps ....wheres my access code...paid in september.... :)

Just curious. How do you save a name? If you reserve a name, isn't it tied to your account? Or do you delete the toon just prior to the real owner creating theirs?

Back