Naxx/OS/EoE Runs

Echelon

This post is to get an idea of how many people would be interested in running Naxx/OS/EoE to gear up alts and new 80's and also to give newer players a taste of raiding. If you are interested in doing this, reply with your toon/toons name and class, and the best time for you to run the aforementioned instances. Obviously, the times cannot interfere with the Guild's scheduled raiding times. I would be really happy with enough response to be able to run a 10 man group each week. So let me know!

My Death Knight Isperia can help this out, and maybe if I get my priest to 80 it can help too for easy badge collection.

True, but its not all about the gear. Naxx/Eoe/Os would be a great experience for new lvl 80s for raiding

And that is the point right there. This isn't a free loot fest. This is meant to exercise teamwork, communication and following simple directions to give future raiders a taste of what it will be like to raid.

Not to mention, all the BoQ's will help with gearing up as well.

I would like to do eoe on flame- it's the only one I need for the title!

I'll also do any of those on my prot pally Redletters. Best times for me are (don't hate me) Saturday mornings at about 6am server time. That would be at 9am my time and I usually have until about noon before the wife wakes up :p

Let me know!

I am going to let this post be up one more week before I make a list of people who would be interested in running the older Wrath raids.

yeah I'll run with ya'll on sheckle or my pally (when she's 80). Sheckle is still in the dumps for gear so maybe i should start doing some heroics with her...

Sounds good, looks like we might be getting close to do a 10 man. I will be gone for another week after this one, and should be back full swing after my job training is done. I'll be able to give you times I'm available and we can all figure out when would be best to start running them.

Miss you guys!

I'm trying to get into tanking again on my paladin. I've got some pretty decent gear, I just need to get def capped.

I still need EoE on healsalot. I'll heal any of the others if I'm on and not busy also.

Heals doesn't need any gear though. I think he is about 3/4 lvl 245 gear.

I will take Hylander on any of them to help out and get the ach's on him also.

I am interested in this on Lonn if it's not too late. His gear is only so-so and could stand some improvement. I also could use a bit more experience in raids and haven't done any of those listed here.

Hey, great to still see the interest. I am sorry that I haven't been online in a few days, my new job has kept me hopping. As soon as I get a more set schedule, I'll post some times on here that I am available to run this and we'll get goin!

Agree

It would be benificial to have raiding teams at LVL on 10 like 50, 60, 70. We could give a set time and date to do run some of these old instaces. I myself have only been playing ALTs as i do not care for the new content blizzard has developed with TOC junk.

:)

Back