Need a leatherworker that can make pvp leather set.

Unfetered

I need this set! Let me know mats and cost and we can go from there. It is way to hard to get into instances to get gear with all these stinky feral druids coming out the woodwork and rolling on my gear. Really discouraging to wait 30-45 minutes for a que and have 2 feral druids dpsing with me and rolling on the one piece that drops in an instance.

ingame name: Warson or Platez

I don't have any of the leather melee recipes at this point, but have the skill points and could buy all of the patterns and make them.

Let me run some math on the patterns and what the cost would be (preview: a lot, especially since I would have to 80 HSL = ~4k gold just for the patterns). You can sometimes get good deals on individual pieces off the AH since the PvP patterns are the primary/only way to get from 510 to 525 skill, and people then try to unload the extra stuff they've made.

I think Angry also bought out the caster leather pieces like I did, and Shadraa did mail, so I don't know if anyone who go the melee patterns. Tried to start a thread to collect the info about a month ago but it didn't go anywhere. Kallim and Bearlyatree are 525 LWers who might already have the patterns. Vilentwisper is a 512 LW rogue who might want to get in on this to get the skill points. So try to track any of them down ... if that fails, I'd be happy to help you out.

Look at professions on the Guild Roster in-game, just find Leatherworking and click "All recipes" or whatever and it will show you everything that every LW in the guild has, then, when you find the item, I think you can have it tell you who can make it. I believe Mcfierce has many good rogue leather patterns.

Back