Need help with Timed CoT run.

Bringeroflight

Hey all, I need help with a timed CoS run to get the free epic dragon mount. I would be willing to run this over 5 days to get the mount for each member. I want to get it for my Lock so I don't have to pay the extra gold after I drop 5k on flying. Would love to get one for my shammy as well. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
I'll heal or tank it. I know the instance inside and out and I dont need the mount so if you see me in game let me know and we'll arrange something :)

I'd be willing to help out. I already have it but I'd still be willing to help. However I would like to try and do Utgarde Pinnacle(not sure which one) that has a chance to drop the blue(I think it's blue) proto drake. I think you have to kill the guy that you throw harpoons at super fast to get him to drop.

I'd love to go multiple times. If you'll have me.... I'd be willing to set aside at least 5 trips, so others and myself could get a mount.

I'd be willing to help if I had time to play these days.

On a side note, I've run that instance once... ever... and I got the mount.

I'll be running at least 6 times this holiday weekend using all 3 of my 80's. I'll be asking for group members when I login Saturday morning.

I will help with it on Sabelm i have ran it 5 times and have gotten the mount to drop 5 times on him : D I will be on Beardsly or Epicsmark if u want to run it!

I'm still up for this and would really like to try doing it several times. Tried last weekend and ended up with a 3 hour group of constant turnover and finally finishing with help of Sandric.

Back