need lots of prayer

healsalot

many of you know that I have been battling high blood pressure and kidney problems as a result of that high bp for while now.

I just got out of a 4 day stay in the hospital. Went in last Friday with bp of 214/106 and just got out today (monday).

They did almost a dozen different scans and tests to find out why my bp is so high and medicine resisistant.

They haven't found out why yet but on one of the scans my liver shows an abnormality and they are going to do a more detailed scan later to determine what it is. My heart is slightly enlarged (since it's a muscle and is working hard, it's getting bigger) which isn't a major problem at the moment but if my bp doesn't come down it will keep getting enlarged and won't have a large pumping capacity if it does.

I'm scared, I know it's not right to worry but I am still scared. I need lots of prayer and so does my family.

Yo dude, i am praying for you too!,, just want to throw out there, that we live in a fallen world, and things like this is part of the curse of this world..as Christ followers Jesus blood has paid for the curse, and we now have authority over the curse.. Try and renounce what you think is going on, and claim the blood of Jesus over your body...

Psalm 103:2-3 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not All His benifits.
Who forgives all you iniquities and who Heals Allyour diseases.

I hope this blesses you greatly..God gave us the authority over sickness..so believe and trust Him..

Back