need the guilds help

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
gear up my warrior to be our MT in MC/Onyxia raids that we will hopefully be getting started soon with that said i need to get an enchanted thorium helm

reqs like 8 arcanite bars( working on gettings 2 of my own chars up to transmuting lvl) and like 10 essence of earth if you guys come across these i need them or if you dont mind farming for them to help the guild out please do so.

right now i have 5 arcane crystals/thorium bars left to transmute, need to get 48 dreamdust/16 thorium bars to make enchanted thorium bars

6 essence of earth
2 large opals
and 1 azorithian diamond

well i have went out and basicly spent all my gold but i have everything now just need to get the thorium enchanted and the arcanite made i have 3/6 made so far

Just hit 51 today. Tryin to get up there to do the big raids with you all. I think I have some thorium bars in the backpack, if you still need, PST.

need to get 16 thorium bars i think i have them on Jambres in thorium ore just need to smelt it and get (melko) to enchant them hopefully

I was asked to pass on this message:

"a seer from long ago named leget knows of an account with vast treasures such as ye need. seek out the one called leget and he may give ye the word required to enter such a vault. i last saw him at castle sauvage. he is most likly still yonder."

not sure what it means though

~Cam

LionOfJudah]gear up my warrior to be our MT in MC/Onyxia raids that we will hopefully be getting started soon

/waits

on topic...loj is a nub warrior but still help him out guys!

.seek.

P.S. nub statement is a joke...

Last edited:
well got it made and everything all in all i went from around 400g to 100g getting it made so if anyone would like to donate to the get the 1337 tank helm fund that would be great.

while you're at it Deborrah who has never had more then 300 gold in her possession could use donations for that epic mount (since her mount cant seem to keep up with anyone elses) and donations for that beaststalkers armor. (she finally has 1 peice) jking :)

Back