never get sbc!!!!

michaelpi

im sick of it i was downloding lunix 10 hours it took i was 10 mb away and it just shut off!!! my speeds are hored and the c/s is hored as well..
ah i cant take it i started yelling at the atamated persen i mean yell and i never get back

Last edited:
Yeah when I worked for Satan err I mean AOL. People would switch to us cause they honestly said the felt the connection was faster when compared to SBC's lowest cost was more expensive then dial up and just as fast. I've used SBC before, and it's hard for me to disagree. Brighthouse 4TW!

they are mskeing me mad on purpuse evey time i d/l lunix im on the lalst 40mb/s and it shuts off and im hte only one on ug

ok.. i WAS an sbc DSL member of about 3 years.. we finally switched to comcast after i created a log and showed my parents that we lost connection of average 12 times per hour.. this means we were connected 45 minutes out of every hour if we were lucky.. man i hate that
S-uper
B-ad
C-ompany
i'm waiting for them to crash.. but half my friends have them and "love" it.. gosh.. they think their so smart.. one of them doesn't even know how to turn the computer on and another one doesn't know how microsoft word workS! uggh.. blinded by stupidity.....

heheheh dis'n my homies hahaha I work for sbc video and u got one or two problems noise on line= slow download or you are on the edge of a hub hahaha I have Cableone and if it was available I would get dsl but its not here yet.. Just u wait for project lightspeed woot no more tears... Soon to b ATnT video anyways

Last edited:
michaelpi said:
im sick of it i was downloding lunix 10 hours it took i was 10 mb away and it just shut off!!! my speeds are hored and the c/s is hored as well..
ah i cant take it i started yelling at the atamated persen i mean yell and i never get back

That's what happens when we don't use spell check. And when a company like SBC isn't making enough money.

Back