Never tell the school if there is a loophope trust me

michaelpi

well i think the title said a lot. i found that most computers did not have a bios password and the ones that did it was easy to get so i told the compter tec person and well looks like im getting my computer rights or iss/oss takeen away for "hacking" its so funny hacking when there was no password

Don't worry too much, man. You aren't the only one who's been punished for doing the right thing. I was similarly punished back in high school for stumbling my way into the vice-principal's files.

The real problem lies in the fact that so many schools use the system of security by ignorance. It's hypocritical to say that ability does not imply permission, and simultaneously rely on the ignorance of the student body as your security policy.

well there are 2 i only told her one that most computers in the school had no bios password and if they did it was only 123456

yea our schools computers are full of loop holes they say you cant go into gaming sites but i can get into almost any one and i can download games by just typing beta infront of the address its pretty pathetic i sent an annonymous email to the tech guy so i couldnt get caught...lol

Back