New addition to the Rho/Kel Clan

Manyik

Yeah we are finally doing it. The Johnson family is getting a second computer. Ha fooled you. :D It should arrive shortly after Thanksgiving. The best part of this deal is we get a second GW account and can now play with each other as well as you guys, like every other couple in this guild. Don't think that this means any less confusion as we plan to take the course so clearly muddled by Maid and Axe and completely mix the accounts. You will still never know who is really behind the mask. Unless you ask of course. If by chance you know someone who doesn't want their old account ;) be sure to let us know we will provide for it and love it and even play with it, otherwise we will just go out and buy our own 2nd copy. Hey I could get the CE of factions and PopCorn Boy might just get that mini-pet after all.

Rho

All these people having babies and all these people joking about having babies and people getting married... :eek:

Nice... what brand of computer or are you custom building. ...or are you... *shudder* buying a Mac? :eek:

unfortunately I cannot build a PC right now but that is definitely in the plans for the future. I am being a responsible dad and buying a PC that PopCorn can use for his school work and travel with. OK no comments on buying a PC from Walmart it was by far the best price for this system http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5376122

Rho

holy crap thats a really good deal even for refurbished, congratz.

NOO! now i will be all the more confused!

(congrats tho :D)

Congrats! Can't wait to see the family actively gaming together!
The best part of this deal is we get a second GW account and can now play with each other as well as you guys, like every other couple in this guild. Don't think that this means any less confusion as we plan to take the course so clearly muddled by Maid and Axe and completely mix the accounts. You will still never know who is really behind the mask.
And it's great fun, trust me.

Being able to game together is fun, too. ;)

Wow, that is a pretty good deal...
Should be able to squeak by and handle GW too. Nice find. :)

Back