New GM for MSC

Kleburg

For you who might not be playing a bunch and for those who do MSC has a new GM. As of last night I (YJ) will be the GM. I am hoping y'all will pray for me and MSC to help lead us in God's wishes. i will be selecting new officers and would appreciate any input you might have. I have been playing WOW for quit some time and in no way do I think I know eveything about the game but I have an open mind and will take any advise in consideration when a problem arises or it is needed.
I would like to see us become more active in ALL aspects, ie. instances, grouping and in general helping each other become what they would like thier toon to be and make game play enjoyable and fun. Remeber this is just a game but through this game we as MSC spread the word of God when ever we are on, and in that respect we should be mindful of what God would want us to do.
Well that is it for now please let me know if there is anyone who is interested in becoming an officer or there is something that I might be able to help you with. God Bless and have a Blessed day.

/Gratz however, I am not sure if I will be playing with MSC anytime soon...been over with Redeemed...but I will stop by from time to time...

For you who might not be playing a bunch and for those who do MSC has a new GM. As of last night I (YJ) will be the GM. I am hoping y'all will pray for me and MSC to help lead us in God's wishes.
Congratulations on the appointment, sir. :)

I'll be praying for you and all of MSC. You have a great group there to encourage and help you.

Of course, I'll also be standing by in case you need any other help (web space, help with TeamSeak, advice, etc.).

Who are the officers that you have selected? I have not really looked around for a specific post on that but the sticky is pretty out of date.

Who are the officers that you have selected? I have not really looked around for a specific post on that but the sticky is pretty out of date.
Bible Styudy: Madeline
Co-Leaders: Ohio.... , Lechuza
Recruiter: Ohio......
Events: Auwnek
Web Nerd: Ohio.....
If there is a spot you would like to help out in I sure I can find a place for you. As I look at it right now it is very possible there might be a place to help out. PM me here or in game I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, could you post that in the sticky? If I can be any help please let me know. I like to help. Helping is fun.

Back