New green items in Tyria, possibly Cantha too!

Dauntless

According to the Scribe on Guildwars.com and This thread on Guru. There are new items to be found in tyria. So far people have found an axe, a bow and a new fan, all green and all drop off of generic mobs. One place i saw that they definately drop is "The Falls" in the maguma jungle. The axe drops there and I think that the bow drops near the lvl 30 Rotscale in Kryta. Very exciting indeed.

It also said that the green items with the old stats have now been updated. I can confirm this because my Drago's Flatbow which used to have 10/10 Sundering is now 20/20. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Halonic said:
Oh.......phooey. No more selling Drago's for 100k.

Nver had 100k in the bank ever. I need a lesson in how to farm effeciently. I'm tired of being a penniless mesmer.

Well if you think about it, green means 'perfect' in Guild Wars. 10/10 is no longer perfect so I guess the update was inevitable.

What does 10/10 mean vs. 20/20?

I assume one means "perfect", as in having the max value for a particular attribute that mods a weapon, but what does 20/20 mean?

Shagz said:
What does 10/10 mean vs. 20/20?

I assume one means "perfect", as in having the max value for a particular attribute that mods a weapon, but what does 20/20 mean?

20/20 sundering = 20% chance to get 20% armor penetration.
10/10 sundering = 10% chance to get 10% armor penetration.

That thread on GWGuru is up to 18 pages already. Several interesting items. I wouldn't mind taking a run or 2 into "The Falls" to try to get a totem axe (Perfect Sundering Axe of Enchanting with +5 energy) and reveal that corner of the map.

Back