NEW JESUS FILM!!!!!

sad.gif
pure evil...

After I posted this I went to their site and read part of the script. Jesus will only have a small role in the film which I will post, if you dont want to read it then stop reading now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]HEAVEN
DIABOLICUS in his leathers and Black Sabbath T-shirt is
walking in heaven. He walks toward a FIGURE in the distance.
It is JESUS. Glowing halo, golden vestments and sacred heart
medallion on his chest. Dr. D stops a passing ANGEL.
DR. D
Ganja ?
The ANGEL ignores him pointedly. Dr. D continues. He
approaches JESUS, who looks androgynous and holy, arms
outstretched amongst the clouds.
DR. D
Hey Jesus dude, I'm a big fan.
JESUS
Thanks... I like you too man. I
like all you rock and roll guys.
Hey listen you got any rolling
papers?
DR. D
Sure. You got any smoke?
JESUS
Don't tell Dad.
DR. D
It's cool.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]HEAVEN
JESUS and Dr. D are getting toasted. They are lying on a
cloud, staring up at the stars, passing the joint.
DR. D (V.O.)
He said He likes hanging with the
####-ups. People who #### up are
the people who need Him most and
learn the most.
BANGZ (V.O.)
####in' A.
DR. D
Hey dude, don't bogart the joint.
JESUS
Sorry.

Funny that people seem to persecute/slander/make fun of Christianity, but you never see these people saying things like, "That Buddha guy is crazy" or "Cows are holy, eh, I think I'll go kill one."
Just a thought for everyone
smile.gif

Funny thoughts indeed...because America's grown up with Jesus, not the Hare Krishna.

In my writings, I tend to add a bit of acidity against modern-day pseudo-Christian "religions" and tend to make a big joke of it, even going so far as to ask if the Christians' mission in life is to point people to hear God from the lips of great, Godly men like Peter Popov and Tilton and Kenneth Copeland and BENNY HAGIN and the like...kinda a pathetic existence for Christian messaging if that's what it has to be cut down to. "Me? No, I'm no pastor, but I'm supposed to tell the same thing they're going to tell you every stinking Sunday. And the thing is, while I'm like you, starting out and kinda sending out roots, they're supposedly all great and smart with their Divinity, but then take a quick, cursory glance at those who are publicized, and then rethink if this is really what you want to get into, or if you want to keep your Christianity simple and private and close to God."

Weird things...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GotGoose? @ May 16 2004,8:29)]Funny that people seem to persecute/slander/make fun of Christianity, but you never see these people saying things like, "That Buddha guy is crazy" or "Cows are holy, eh, I think I'll go kill one."
Just a thought for everyone
smile.gif
They do actually. They're known as irreverant idiots that never seemed to leave the puberty years of immaturity behind.

it's a shame. But what should we expect after the success of 'the passion'. Hollywood tried to shoot it down, and then it bloomed.

the word says we don't fight people but principalities and powers. Just the devil having a moan, from the canvas.

just give him, and the movie, the boot.

sealcomm

Back