New Member of the P&P Clan

Priceless3110

PW and I adopted this little cutie.
Picture286.jpg

Picture290.jpg

This is Patton. He is a 2 year old Dachsound mix. He is a sweety and is a HUGE PW fan. lol :D He has become PW's CS partner now that Deadly Binky is too big to sit still on daddy's lap. lol ;)

You guys are a bunch of copy cats!!! I'm going to jump off a cliff now and see if Andrew follows.

edit: woohoo!! First post!!!

You guys are a bunch of copy cats!!! I'm going to jump off a cliff now and see if Andrew follows.

You only say that b/c you think we did it b/c you all got a pooch too... Well that aint it bro... We'd been talking about it for a while. :p

Yeah we actually had to wait until we got back from your place to see if we were going to get my grandma's dog or not before we could look for something else. :D I took him to the vet yesterday and he is in very good health and just needs his teeth cleaned. He is truly the baby of the family he thinks he has to be in the middle of everything. LOL

What does Angel think about this dog? Probably pretty cute seeing how she reacted around our cat.

Edit: woo hoo!! Second post!!!

LOL you crack me up, b.

Angel loves him. She likes to sit on the floor and say "come here dog". She only calls him by his name when we repeat it to her. LOL She also tries to get his attention by clicking her tongue but he ignores her right now. Which I don't blame him. She hit him over the head with the girls plastic broom handle. Poor little guy. Then she stepped on him yesterday and so did Hope. These girls are still not quite used to having a dog in the house. Patton usually jumps in mine or Andy's lap as soon as we sit down. He sits on us when we are on the computer working or when we are watching tv. When he is in trouble he knows it before we say anything to him. He sticks his tail between his legs and tries to sneak away. LOL He is a little character. I took him to mom's the other day and he ran with her dogs in the backyard and he loved it. He is really good around other dogs. He doesn't ever bark but he does do a lot of whining. lol Especially when we put the gate up to keep him out of the bedrooms at night. It's pitiful. Funny thing is to see how he attatched himeself to PW. He LOVES him. :D

Back