New officers!

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
After talking to/pming some of the guys who volunteered in the other thread, I have decided to announce our first group of officers! They will be (in no particular order:

Ewoksrule - Mumble server operator
Souladin - PvP officer
Marinus - General Officer
Cryogenic - General Officer
Keero - General Officer
Willcraft - Activity Officer (maybe a raiding officer later)
Tagtarsis - Recruitment Officer

Make sure you all let me know when you are in game so I can promote you, and thanks for volunteering to serve!

Last edited:
Man I would so like to be an Officer, but with schooling and all, I wouldn't be persistent in my game times. But, Congrats to you guys!

I'm really looking forward to this; so exciting!

My goal as Activity Officer is to help Called From Darkness organize and participate in guild activities whether they be quest parties, flashpoints, or maybe an operation. Activities out of game, on mumble, or somewhere in the game outside of completing missions are also possible.

After organizing, I hope to help the guild find and use the resources available for the flashpoints and operations we'll be embarking on together. That may be in the form of stickied tutorial and video links, or something written by me to help us maximize our chances for success when we take on the forces that oppose us.

If anyone has any questions about, or suggestions for, activities I should help organize, send me a PM on the forums, whisper or mail in-game, or talk with me on mumble.

Thanks everyone for the chance to serve the guild as a leader for activities (and maybe as a raiding officer later).

For the Empire! ;)

Last edited:
Back