New Pally what to do poll

What should Icthus do with the free 80?

• Total voters
Tank = Instant PVE queue (0 mins) for everything queueable. Way demanding on having the right gear and knowing the fights. You might be the cause for the group falling apart often (until geared and fights down pat). Rewarding feeling of keeping a group alive.

Healer = Short PVE queues (1-5 mins). Wack a mole while following around the zerg is rather easy. Rewarding feeling of keeping a group alive.

DPS = Long queues (6-20+ mins). Melee DPS is difficult to pick up the first few times of boss fights. Not positioning and moving out of bad stuff on the ground will see you dead alot more then the other 2 roles. You get to play the DPS meter game. Rewarding feeling of bashing things with a massive 2-hander.

Last edited:
Tank = Instant PVE queue (0 mins) for everything queueable. Way demanding on having the right gear and knowing the fights. You might be the cause for the group falling apart often (until geared and fights down pat). Rewarding feeling of keeping a group alive.

Healer = Short PVE queues (1-5 mins). Wack a mole while following around the zerg is rather easy. Rewarding feeling of keeping a group alive.

DPS = Long queues (6-20+ mins). Melee DPS is difficult to pick up the first few times of boss fights. Not positioning and moving out of bad stuff on the ground will see you dead alot more then the other 2 roles. You get to play the DPS meter game. Rewarding feeling of bashing things with a massive 2-hander.

Camm Option: Hybrid = There is no use for you, except to sit there and look pretty. Works better if roll'd as a female.

Shaman for pvp is incredble! or So I have been told...

I am leveling my second one up right now... specifically to heal raids/pvp

just remember though, once you get to heroic dungeons, a good dps is what carries a group through the instance, not the tank. Tank has shorter queue and has a chance to get satchel though.

if you think you'll ever be interested in pvp, pick human.

Back