New People!

Sheckle

So many new people coming into Redeemed :D it's awesome to see the body grow ^.^ encouraging in it's own way.

I just want to welcome you all and let you know how excited I am that you have joined us in this really fun game! Look forward to getting to know you guys :) Look for me in game if you need help or have questions or just want to say hi and a virtual hug! ...though i can be quite scary if I've just lost a frustrating BG >.< just ask Bill... :D

btw I"m Ashley for those of you that don't know...Shadowbill is my wonderful fiance..the rest of the leaders are newbs. ..jk :p I love them all :) but yeah...Welcome!

Hi Ashley,

I'm one of the new guys joining Redeemed. I'm excited to get to know everyone and enjoy the game. Thanks for the warm welcome. :) Look forward to seeing you in game! Btw my toons name is Trialbyfiree and my main will be a Worgen Druid named some form of UncleMatty :)

Matt

I second this post! Nice to see so many new and returning peeps. God has blessed this guild for many years now and I am looking forward to all the relationships that will be made in 2011!

And your spiritual gift is humility?

Reminds me of another guy:

"Now the man Moses was very humble, more than any man who was on the face of the earth."
~signed, Moses. (Numbers 12:3 NASB)

:D

Back