NEW PRAYER TIME

CGamer

Gnome Priest
I've instituted(or whatever you would like to call it) a Daily Prayer Time for the Guild each day at 5pm EST or 2pm(West Coast) Server Time.

This will just be a guild wide prayer time 5-10 minutes each day during that time I ask the guild to offer up prayer requests and offer to pray for Guild members or a specific need of someone else.

During this time I'd ask for all game related chat to stop during these 5-10minutes and let prayers be typed out by individuals or said silently, if you don't feel comfortable typing it out.

I will attempt to be online during this time each day. That is the time of day i'm scheduled to work till, but many days I get home early. I will continue to keep a log of prayer requests.

Seems a bit odd to put the prayer time in the middle of the workday. I know there are many people off for the summer, but we're not ALL slacking for 3 months each year!

ohh, I never looked at this thread. We should try this again sometime. But not a scheduled one, just randomly as seems appropiate, an officer should announce its 5mins of prayer time and clear the guild chat for prayers and requests. That would be SUPER neat!

I agree -- in the evening would be great! Vent would be a good place for prayer too. Even though it was short lived last time, it should be a priority to take time for this.

Yea, I initially through it out there as a general time if you wanted to send out a prayer request, but really I'd like to see it as a daily prayer time not neccessarily at that time maybe throughout the day.

Back