New Puppy

Its a nice puppy, but it doesn't look like "Pandora" likes "Bella" from your 3rd picture.

From personal experience, don't let "Bella" chew on "Pandora" ears, otherwise, "Pandora" may get a ear infection.

We got a 3 year old Shar-Pei and 9 year old Lab; Coco and Cujo.

Whenever we not around, Coco would always chew Cujo's ears.

Its a nice puppy, but it doesn't look like "Pandora" likes "Bella" from your 3rd picture.

From personal experience, don't let "Bella" chew on "Pandora" ears, otherwise, "Pandora" may get a ear infection.

We got a 3 year old Shar-Pei and 9 year old Lab; Coco and Cujo.

Whenever we not around, Coco would always chew Cujo's ears.

No Pandora loves!! Bella. Pan used to be very clingy to us but since we have had the puppy we rarely see her. They sleep together, dig together, play together, and do everything else together. We really needed to have the two as beagles are pack animals and do not like to be alone. Pan will go fetch toys from her basket and take them to bella to play and vice versa. It is very cute.

In terms of the ear thing, yes we try to keep bella of Pan, particularly as our last dog, a ridgeback cross, put a whole or two in them last year! But alas like all beagles she is extremely independent and does what she likes when she wants to. Luckly for us we got her from an excellent breeder and she goes of for 7 (8 hour) days of intensive training in two months time.

Luckly for us we got her from an excellent breeder and she goes of for 7 (8 hour) days of intensive training in two months time.

Yes, very lucky.

Coco is too stubborn to learn. She knows to sit but for a short time and whenever she did something bad, would go straight to the kennel; like stealing a couple breads off the kitchen counter. ;)

Rewind....did you say you have a dog called Cujo. I don't know if that is awesome or disturbing. Though a rabies free Cujo would be very cute ;)

Last edited:
Given the origin of the name Cujo, there's something odd and disturbing about that statement.

I was going to ask if, ppar3566, has seen the movie, but that is a good reference, too.

Technically, "Cujo", from the movie/film is a Saint Bernard. Our "Cujo" is a Golden Labrador Retriever.

We watch the film after my Mom got him. I'm sure she was scared. :p

I've seen it at least 5 times. And many old movies/films.

Anyways, she thought it was a nice name, other than "Goldie" and "Yellow". :confused:

"Come here, Yellow. Sit, Yellow, Sit!" :eek:

My wife who is a much better photographer than me took this photo of bella that i thought I would share.

Back