New Raiding Tank

Flamethrøwer

That's right, these past couple weeks I've dusted off Redletters and have been running heroics and raids like mad!

With instant-queue random heroics, I have emblems everywhere.

I swim in them like Scrooge McDuck.

With my shiny new, goofy-looking 4pc T9 pally outfit, which makes me deselect "Show Helm" in shame, I am prepared for even the Iciest of Citadels.

-20% dodge? Please. I'll take your hit with a smile and ask for another.

Gaze in wide wonder at my Saronite Swordbreakers and my surprisingly warm Sentinel's Winter Cloak.
SEVEN HUNDRED THIRTY-SEVEN ARMOR. CAN YOU TAKE IT?!

Long story short, I'm putting Flame on the back burner for a while, and signing up for raids as a burly pally tank.

See you in the Citadel.

lol thanks. This was supposed to be a funny thread, but rereading it now, it just sounds like bragging :( Totally not my intention... Also got a new avatar!

That's right, these past couple weeks I've dusted off Redletters and have been running heroics and raids like mad!

With instant-queue random heroics, I have emblems everywhere.

I swim in them like Scrooge McDuck.

With my shiny new, goofy-looking 4pc T9 pally outfit, which makes me deselect "Show Helm" in shame, I am prepared for even the Iciest of Citadels.

-20% dodge? Please. I'll take your hit with a smile and ask for another.

Gaze in wide wonder at my Saronite Swordbreakers and my surprisingly warm Sentinel's Winter Cloak.
SEVEN HUNDRED THIRTY-SEVEN ARMOR. CAN YOU TAKE IT?!

Long story short, I'm putting Flame on the back burner for a while, and signing up for raids as a burly pally tank.

See you in the Citadel.

Sounds even more 1337 than THIS baby:

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/2029970-md.jpg

:D

EDIT: Notice the hunters hiding behind it. That's how awesome it is.

Back