New Republic Guild

Once you create a character, look for me and I will add you to my friends list. Then when enough of us are online at the same time and can get together, we can create the guild. I am generally playing Jagg or Baric.

Note that trying to find me when not online will show that the character does not exist, even though it does.

Last edited:
Any that have created characters on the Vrook Lamar server and want them in the Republic Guild, please post your character names so I can start looking for them and get them added to my friends list. Thanks.

I created a character named Kahiel. I won't be playing him much until I get my dark side character built up tho.

What is a good time and day for 4 of us to meet and get the guild created? I am very flexible. But I need 3 others to create the guild. Please let me know. Also, I will be in the game most of the day today.

I'm flexible as well. I've been working on my Empire Sniper the last couple of days. I can get on my republic toon any time today or Sunday afternoon. Just post a time after some others weigh in. I can also be contacted via Steam.

I don't know if any ToJ SWTOR players are using Vent. We're using Mumble which I had never heard of but find that it is far superior to Vent. The Mumble info is in the CfD section.

I don't see a problem with setting up channels on the Mumble server for the Republic guild. We would expect them to chip in with donations of course. We have a 50 slot server so there is room.

Grim will need to approve it, I will bring it up if you guys are interested.

I don't see a problem with setting up channels on the Mumble server for the Republic guild. We would expect them to chip in with donations of course. We have a 50 slot server so there is room.

Grim will need to approve it, I will bring it up if you guys are interested.
That would be awesome! By the way, do we have a link for donations to help support the Mumble server?

Last edited:
The Republic Guild for ToJ has now been created. The guild name is "Called To The Light" and is located on the Vrook Lamar server. Anyone wanting an invite can look for Baric, Aleron or Zangetsu online. We are looking to setup some form of voice communication (probably Mumble) and I will post details for that when they are available.

Also, would like suggestions for the ranks.
Currently, it is:
Recruit
Lieutenant
Officer

We can add ranks, change the names, and set permissions for each rank. I would like suggestions on what these should be. Thanks.

Woo!!! I'm digging the names ToJ has for ToR. Called from Darkness and Called to the Light. Beautiful. Sheer magnificence! I feel good.

That would be awesome! By the way, do we have a link for donations to help support the Mumble server?
The monthly Mumble server expense is paid directly out of ToJ member donations.

If you're interested in donating toward the Mumble server, read the Support ToJ page.

If you decide to donate, please include a note stating you'd like your donation to go toward the ToJ Mumble server.

Back