New to Eq2

Brothertruck

Hello folks i'm kinda new since i only got approved for membership here at cga and toj recently .

Anyways i am glad to see a christian guild for eq 2 as i just started playing eq 2 a week ago thanks to a 14 day free trial . Anyways in have lots to learn and was just wondering what aspects does your guild do , i'm looking to do pvp pve raiding and hope to raid in all the expansions .

Grante i know there is alot , But anyways i like playing tanks often and other melee classes as well , I will later this evening roll a toon on the bazaar :)

So yup just a little more info on what the guild would be great , Thank you and god bless

My apologies but it seems i don't have access to all the expansions as earlier today i bought the wrong eq 2 version as i bought a classic eq 2 and had to make a whole new account and don't have any expansions .

Realizing i made a mistake i called my store and asked them if they have sentinel's fate they told me they can order one and will have it in a week or 2

so good news is , I can play for 30 days bad news is no expansions :(

Hello :)

Its good to see you are having fun in EQ2. Sentinel's Fate is nice expansion but you wont need it till you much higher in level by then you will have it in a week. What is your char name on the bazaar server I'll put ya on my friends list and watch for ya. You can add Arel or Repentance I will be playing either one of those characters. See ya in game soon :)

Hey Proverb I am looking forward to grouping with you all and having fun , My Character Name is Brothertruck a level 6 Paladin

Hey Proverb sorry but when you were talking i completely crashed :( , But hey thanks for the tour and i'm looking forward to grouping with you more as i am definetely enjoying myself more and more .

I just wish i found your guild and eq 2 alot sooner :)

Back