New Underwater Mob?

/me jello looks for an hour, didn't find anything

You're looking Deep Ocean, right? :)

Just think, if we find a room of sponges, we could drop gravel to wall off a chunk of ocean and use the sponges to drain it.

Oh I see. I always use "jelly." Like trollface. "U jelly?'

Jellyfish... yeah, we need those in Minecraft too! :D

Last edited:
I did find one today.......

Welcome to the club!

almost died

Aw, you haven't met the requirements for that club yet then. I did a few panic-filled attempts to type out "gotospawn." A couple worked, a couple did not. I died a couple times in the process of finding elders. I even managed to die when I had all donned my good armor/tools, thinking I had things figured out. I quickly made use of the free enchanted gold armor that various zombies and skeletons had dropped. Somehow I made it through the guardians and found my way through the maze to my death point to recover all my good stuff. Between breathing and guardians, it's tough down there. Definitely invest in water-breathing potions.

Last edited:
If there is some demand for breathing potions I could add that into my shop for cheap, been trying to fish up name tags and the going drop rate seems to be 1 out 50 per hour =/ getting a lot of those puffer fish instead.

Edit:
Shop added on the stairs going to deep market, only sells Gills Elixirs (random strengths w/ or w/ splash) for 1 coal each at the moment.

Last edited:
I invested in water breathing potions, night vision potions, and one health potion. Also full enchanted diamond armor and auqa affinity on my helmet.

Edit:
Shop added on the stairs going to deep market, only sells Gills Elixirs (random strengths w/ or w/ splash) for 1 coal each at the moment.
1 Coal each? I'm going to town.

Last edited:
Back