New UT Chapter site...

Shagz

Hi guys,

I took a crack at redesigning our chapter website, in order to ramp up for UT2004, coming out tomorrow (or tuesday, depending on where you are). I haven't made an official announcement on the ToJ site, I'll do that later, after you guys have a look.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.toj.cc/ut/

w00t! Good job. UT 2004 looks really good. Especially the onslaught maps. Can't wait for it to come out.

The site looks terrific, Shagz.
smile.gif
Good to see the roster and news pages are already in place.

I know you have several other web projects on the side, but if you want the UT chapter web developer post, it's yours. Even if you just leave the site as is and opt to pass it on to another ToJ member, I'd still like to give you some credit on the ToJ staff listing.

Just let me know what you'd like to do. I'm back at the helm this week, so feel free to e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc.

I think it's awesome Shagz. I've been wanting to get it redone. I've emailed Tek about doing some updates to it and Just1ce4all. So thanks, CS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagz @ Mar. 22 2004,2:08)]BTW, is the staff listing on the main ToJ site up to date?
No, sir. Rizz is currently hard at work to "clean up" the staff listing page by removing all the inactive staff members.

This means that there will likely be some staff positions open in the UT chapter soon...

Back