New version of Street Fighter 4 to be revealed at EVO 2013

I've really been playing around with Balrog recently, and he's starting to get really good. But I still have my Chun as backup, and probably will stay with her come Ultra.

I played again last week, and mostly ran Balrog. I switched to Chun a few times, but mainly, Rog was doing work kind of well.

There's going to be a tournament there that they're streaming next week, but I'll be back in China by that time, sadly. I was wanting to get in it.

If there's some major play going on in China when I get over there, I may do some phone video footage of it and post it up. But I don't get to get out and play as frequently as I'd like over there (No joke, commute to the arcade is 2 hours each way.)

Honestly, there is hardly an area out there that doesn't have good players anymore that no one knows about. Almost 2 years ago, I went to the local arcade in China to play, and the players were mediocre. I went back in October of last year, and they were getting better. I went in June, and they were really really solid, hard to win without really putting a lot of work in.

This is in like a 2nd tier city in China. I don't know how play would be like in Beijing, but having seen Xiaohai and Dakou play during Evo, I imagine it to be really good.

Last edited:
Back