New weekly guild event!

• Total voters

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
well, in light of Hard Mode there has been an abundence of new titles. most of which can be gotten and will eat up our time until GW:EN. SOOOO, i have cleared it with Derk and i wanted to start a weekly thing where we try and get closer to one of two titles, either Gardian or Vanquisher.

Gaurdian is when you beat all the missions at masters (or bonus) on hard mode.

Vanquisher is when you clear all explorable areas in hard mode (ie. killing all the monsters)

if we do Vanquisher it will allow us to explore almost all of the map of a campain so its great for explorer titles, and since we have to kill everyone, it allows for a lot of skill captures.

I will be spearheading this and hopefuly wanted to get some people into this so i dont have to go with heros or PUG's or spam alliance chat.

If we get enough people to make this happen i will set a poll up for a day and which campain.

Thanks everyone!
~STC

Doh! forgot the poll... fixed it now.

and C$ its only hard if you dont have the right group. which is why i am doing this hear instead of Alliance chat

EDIT: you can vote for more then one option too

Last edited:
I'm down for both. Put me down for a monk. Only have beaten prof so far. 3/4 the way on NF and factions though.

I can heal, smite, 55, bond, prot

cool, we will need more monks.

so after this is up for a few more days i will post a poll on days that will work for me. and then a poll for which campain to start on. and then after that i will post the first area/mission we do with background info. woo! im excited!

put me down for a monk too. I want to get both for my monk and ive beaten all three camagins with my monk. Have almost all of the skill unlocked too so i can do most any build. Looking forward to it.

Count me in .... I have completed Proph and Factions with all my characters, see my signature. I can bring any toon you need.

BTW, I've completed hard mode mission+bonus up through LA with my Necro so far. Lots of good drops, good money, and tons of good experience (I've probably leveled once for every two missions complete)

Count us in and if anyone can help Tad get through NF this weekend we can both bring any toons you need STC I place an early at therefore most important vote for Saturday afternoon and either NF or Prophecies for campaign and as for where to start you start at the beginning of course.

Vanquisher title has the most connected titles which is why i voted for it.

Rho

You can count me for (starting in about a week from now) Starburst nuker; Tank (hammer or sword) Healer monk (no other monk srry) plus I've got Jas Y N... he can do what ever needs to be done. well almost hopefully this will help me get enough money to buy the right skills.... but hes N/Rt/E/Mo so what ever is necessary can be done.

I've got a question I cant find the answer to.

Does the vanquisher and guardian titles carry over to your other Chars on your account like friend of the kurziks title?

I want the titles on my monk primarily, its all i've been playing the last few months.

nope, they are character based. all the new titles for HM are character based.

the only ones that are account-wide are:
Champion
Gamer
Gladiator
Hero
(Un-)Lucky (2 Titles)
Faction Allegiance (2 Titles)
Commander

If you are going for Vanquisher you are most likely to get the cartographer title with it too. Another positive is the skills you can cap along the way if you are going for skill hunter. Right now I am working on my Friend of the Kurzicks title.

right SP, which is why i want to do it so bad. basicaly you can get three titles but only for the time of one

For Prophecies, you can put me down for just about anything except healer or MM. Factions I can either nuke or tank, Nightfall either battery/support, tank, nuker, or melee damage.

Back