New Xbox

ishylynn

Hey all,

I get my Xbox today. It's coming with Skyrim and Forza, and I'm looking at getting some multiplayer games in the next couple months. Not sure what yet, but Halo 4 is likely. Seems like this group isn't too active, but thought I'd put it out there. Username is still ishylynn. I have a couple people still added from when I used to play my brother's Xbox.

I'm not getting halo4 but I've got CoD Spec Ops II. I've got a lot of older games as well. My xbl profile is in my sig.

Hey all,

I get my Xbox today. It's coming with Skyrim and Forza, and I'm looking at getting some multiplayer games in the next couple months. Not sure what yet, but Halo 4 is likely. Seems like this group isn't too active, but thought I'd put it out there. Username is still ishylynn. I have a couple people still added from when I used to play my brother's Xbox.
ISHY SIGHTING

Yeah, we've never seen the same level activity in our console forums as our PC gaming forums enjoy. If anyone's willing to take charge of any of the console forums and help stir up discussion, please go right ahead! I'll even make it official by making that person a forum moderator if they'd like. :)

I know, I've hardly played anything lately. I have been in GW2 some with ToJ, but not really posting on the forums.

@ phoenix like ur sleeping giant pic thing in ur sig. but u heard of For Today another amazing Christian metal band.

Im pretty active in xbox live, I have a couple multi-player games: Battlefield 3, Cod Black ops 1 & 2, Cod WaW, Cod Mw2, Cod 4, RUSE, Endwar, and Minecraft xbox version.

Also, I wouldn't mind starting up some clans or fellowships so to speak lol

To the Founder/ Admin I would also like to help keep the forums lively, since I see you need a moderator in your previous post, otherwise just tell me what I can do to help!

Back