Newest Guild Member

kalannar

Hi everyone. It is official. I am now a member of the guild. I am happy to be part of this great family. I hope to be able to spend time on here and in-game with all of you. I am limited on time when I am in-game so that will be more difficult. Right now I am usually playing on Tuesday nights only for a couple of hours.

I live in Albuquerque, NM and have lived here for 10 years now. I was originally from Illinois until I got married and moved to NM. I have a 6 year old daghter. We are members of the Crosspointe Christian Church in Rio Rancho. It is a medium sized congregation but we like it.

That's about it. If you want to know more just ask.

Later,
Mike

Hey, welcome to the guild! look out of me on game. I would love to help ya out. The best way to get to know everyone is to hang out around here in the forums.

Welcome and be sure to let us know if you need anything or would like some company.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Welcome to the guild matey! if you want help add me to your list and i would be glad to help you out at anytime that you need me. Mathias The Fighter is my main guy, though he is an ele. great to meet you Mike, i'm Joey. glad to have you in the family.
Joey

Welcome. I would offer to help you but lately i haven't found time to go on. Anyway, great to meet you and i look forward to getting to know you.

Nice to meet everyone. Dredd, Colorado is better. Too much sand around here and not enough green. Especially from someone that grew up on the Mississippi River 5 miles away. The Rio Grande is not a real river most of the time.

Well California is better then Colorado and New Mexico...

Iowa FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
We have CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we have a tree too...
(lol just kidding)

We have corn TOO! and Cows Lots of Cows and a few trees than we have the Mountain YAY!

Well, we have corn, cows, trees, mountains, AND vineyards. BEAT THAT!

lol but we (in northwest iowa) have one of the lowest prices of living in the U.S., some of the best farm land in the world, our county has the second highest voter turnout in the nation, and did i mention everything is cheep here! Not to mention northwest iowa is rated as one of the best places to raise a family in the U.S., it rocks, ok enough bragging about iowa. Unfortanently one of our faults is a very high meth rate despite our low crime rate. Anyway, we have more than corn and no i do not live on a farm!

ya well soon California will break off from the mainland USA to go hang out with Hawaii... Alaska can come too. Ze end!

See what happens here a new member posts and the thread gets Hijacked! Sheesh people :p

What do you mean "I started it"? All I said was that Colorado was better than New Mexico. At least they have trees and grass instead of tumble weeds and sand. :D

Dredd, are you saying that I will fit in as a trouble maker or what. :D

Later,
Mike

Back