Next WoW Expansion/Sequel Announced!

Hmmm, now that I think about it, Icthus and I need to set up webcams behind us while we are playing beta, and let everyone else tell us what buttons to push. It'd be a truly immersive experience! The accurately recreated sound of keypresses and everything, rendered in high def 96KHz stereophonic sound. And Technicolor - we have that, too.

(Note to EA Mythic devs - I was just kidding about that. He, he. No, really. I read the NDA every night before going to bed and every morning upon waking up. I'd never dream of actually breaking it. No, I'm serious. Really. I even talked my wife into naming our new baby Paul Barnett. Well, not really. We don't actually have a new baby, see. But if we did. I did name my cat Paul, though. Um...no, actually I didn't do that, either. See, I'm allergic to cats. Hmmm... How about a plant? Does Paul like hydrangeas? I could name our hydrangea Paul. If, you know, that would help.

You know, I think I'll just stop talking now. Yeah, maybe that would be best....)

No, that would just be ridiculous. What kind of person do you think I am, anyway? I ought to be offended.

Not that is not what is then future wife called them when she saw them in the garage while doing laundry...

garage and laundry.....foreign concept there......that is what basements are forr....oh wait you live in an earthquake zone ...right. Maybe rats have something to do with doing laundry in your garage?

Back