Nice to have met some of you...

Moredhel

It was a delight for both Christine and I to meet some of you at John and Jacki's wedding on Saturday (and meeting Bob and Karen the Saturday beforehand). It's nice to finally meet face to face instead of only knowing how you sound on TeamSpeak.

Hopefully, we'll have the chance to meet more of you. :)

It was great to meet you and Christine as well, Dan! It IS nice to have a face to match the voice.

I know what Bob looks like, but when I hear him talk, I still see this:
gandalf-775126.jpg

It was great to have met you (Dan) and Christine as well. I'm so glad we were seated together and had a chance to chat with each other!! Hope your trip home was safe.

[7F]LarryBoy;378155 said:
It was great to meet you and Christine as well, Dan! It IS nice to have a face to match the voice.

I know what Bob looks like, but when I hear him talk, I still see this:
gandalf-775126.jpg
WHAT?!? :eek:

That is too funny. Mike (and Anita) said I don't look anything like my voice sounds either. Still trying to understand what that means...

I think that when you hear someone's voice for the first time on TS, your mind forms a picture and relates it to the voice. I don't actually see Gandalf when you talk, Bob, but certainly someone a lot older than your Facebook photos suggest you look like ;)

Back