Nightfall Preorder

FYI!!! If you reserve the Collectors Edition at Gamestop you get the Pre Order for FREE!! Yes I said FREE!! And you do not get your extra slot untill the game comes out However you do get your special weapons :p.

Last edited:
They wont show up untill the preview event shortly before release. You will get 2 slots when the event begins and you will lose access to those slots at the end of the event until you input a retail key. If you dont put the key in within a short period those slots will be deleted.

What if I've already entered the key? Do I have to re-enter it when the event starts?

Thanks for your help. :)

What if I've already entered the key? Do I have to re-enter it when the event starts?

Thanks for your help. :)

Nope, unless something terrible goes wrong, which is pretty unlikely.

Word to the wise, keep a seperate password for your accounts and your email. If someone were to be so bold as to steal your gw account, it is a heck of alot easier to block them out if they cant get access to your email also.

pi is leet, hehe I was pwning in cs today, tactical shields are cheap as heck, of course the players are stuipid enough to waist bullets, so be it...

man.. I totally broke down and bought the preorder.

I have no time to play GW, and I have money spend.. but I just couldn't help myself.

I'd call myself a GW junkie if I played it alot or was really good, but even that's not the case.
maybe I just like looking at the cds...

Back