NINE!!

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
Hey everyone, I'm pleased to beat Adam to letting you know that he's the proud father of yet another son!!!!

Andrew was born eeeeaaarrrly this morning, healthy and without being induced!

I'll leave it to Anita to fill you in with the real details.

Congrats to you both!

I predict this one is going to be very independent with a mind of his own. He refused to come out until he was ready!

Name: Andrew Morris Walter
Time: 0153
Weight: 9lbs 6.5 oz
Length: 21 cm

Mom and baby are doing great. I will post pictures later. Yeah, I guess word got out that we were planning to coaxing him out. He decided he would come on his own terms. Just to give you an idea how fast he came, we left our house about 1:20-ish and he joined us at 1:53 a.m.

I praise the Lord for His hand on the whole process and blessing us with a healthy and strong baby. Thank-you Lord!

Grats! Glad to hear things went very smoothly.

I think what we all want to know is which alt will Andrew be playing? Zenoir?

Praise the Lord:) Answered prayer right there, as I was praying earnestly y'all would make it to the hospital before the birth:) So glad all is well. God is so good. Bet you had folks hoppin', lol

Hopping...yeah I think that would be a good description :). As we approached the nursing station, the nurse behind the desk said in a pleasant voice.."Is this number 1?". As Adam and I both said "No, this is number #9" nurses seemed to pop up out of nowhere!! One quickly wheeled me into the nearest unoccupied room, while 3 more followed. One set up the fetal heart monitor, one was busy hooking me up to an IV and the other was bringing all of the necessary equipment in to the room (warming station, tray with all the dr's equipment, weight scale etc.). I believe that I heard the one behind the nursing station mention something about admitting me later as she was asking Adam if I had any allergies.

Ok, so if they did all this when you said it was #9, what would they have done if it was the first, let you sit there for a while? :)

Congrats.

It's like the frequent flyer lounge at the airport. There are certain perks to being a repeat (and repeat and repeat...) customer.

That's awesome! W00t!!! Welcome Andrew! Congrats Adam & Anita!

For Jen it was #1 baby, and they still had to hop, because she was probably ready to pop before we left home! I was answering questions for the nurse and trying to help Jen push at the same time :)

The nurses were giving our Doula a hard time for not bringing Jen in earlier (she knows them all well.

Congrats on the newest edition to your family. I expect you'll have this little guy fishing before he can walk...;) j/k

Sean

Just saw this post and wanted to say a big Praise you Lord! I know you are both very proud of the new blessing He has intrusted in your hands. I have thought alot about yall lately and prayed things were going well. Glad to hear the news. Congrats!!!!

In Christ, Shuranda

Back