ENTHUSIASM
Go big or go home

LEADERSHIP
Navigating is easier with the right tools

COMPETITION
Sometimes bigger is better

MEN AND BOYS
The difference is in the size of their toys

stop hijacking the thread! this was supposed to be about ninjas!
helloooooo ... *points to self* pirate .

thanks GP ima use the MEN AND BOYS
The difference is in the size of their toys one :D

Ninja F.T.W.!!!

Pirates F.T.O.Y.N.A.S.B.!!!

for quick translations that is:

Ninja for the win!!!

Pirates for the ok yet ninja are still better!!!

Yet... hey... my best friend is a Pirate (how we became good friends... idk) and i have respect for Pirates... I myself... though.... am a Ninja... ANYWAYS

O... O.... O.... i must add

(forgive me for teh double post)

The only problem with Ninja is the same problem with Sins in GW... Sins are AMAZING... un-stopable if used right... yet to many n00bs play Sins thus giving the good Sins a bad reputation... translated to Ninja

Ninja are AMAZING... yet there are to many midget ninja giving the actual Ninja a bad name.

Note to self: Don't have Avesther and Glitch in the same room together.. the combined potential for total randomness in posting would cause a rift in the speech continuum and we would all go mute.

So i sent my wife this picture, here is the IM chat that took place:
Gwen: nijas- like people?
mike: ninjas.. yeah like ninja warriors
mike: japanese assassins
Gwen: like people?
mike: yes
Gwen: hm.. i dont see any!
mike: EXACTLY
mike: they are ninjas!
Gwen: but they're there?
mike: yes thats the scary thing
mike: they can flip out at any time and kill you
Gwen: i dont get it
mike: that doesn't mean they still cant kill you!'
Gwen: um.. ok

apparently she just doesn't "get it"... which is ok, but i think it puts her in great jepordy of being ambushed by ninjas, since she won't be expecting it.

rogue, nuff said

rogues... are mockerey to any ninja... maybe i am wrong... yet all i've seen are rogues that run cheap builds so they can like.... two hit you... by hitting once... disappearing... then hitting again...

i call that cheap... ninja have some honor... not rogues...

Ninja's Are Samurai who could not cut it as fighters :p. Ninja's Have no honor their Assassins where is the honor there? Ninjas are Just like pirates.

Yes I said Ninjas and pirates in the same sentence :).

Ninja's Are Samurai who could not cut it as fighters :p. Ninja's Have no honor their Assassins where is the honor there? Ninjas are Just like pirates.

Where do you see any ninjas with honor? Their whole basis for effectiveness is that they DON'T have honor...

-Chadley

In correct... most ninja were Samurai as well. you have to remember... ninja comes from the original root word of ninjutsu (spell check) which literally translates into "the art of stealth" or "the art of being unseen". Ninja were used as early as the 8th century by the Japanese. They were trained in the art, technique, and science of stealth, martial arts, common weapons training (along with the un-common ones), and assassinations. To relate them to anything... it would be a modern day special forces... they "did" do assassination... yet they did much more...assassinations were only one part of their job description. there are long documents on this... but that is my simple explanation.

An interesting concept is.... can you be a Ninja and a Pirate at the same time.

The Definition of Pirate is one who commits a felony at sea or on a sea shore. The Definition of a ninja is one who partakes of ninjutsu (which again... is the art of stealth (along with the other things in which they were trained). so... is it possible? discuss.

Back