Ninjas!

I have quite a few episodes of Ninja Warrior on my DVR.. Thats a sweet realitysportswannabeaninjanotapirateshow!

An interesting concept is.... can you be a Ninja and a Pirate at the same time.

perhaps.. I do know that you can have a Ninjapiratezombierobot
see:
npzr-splash.jpg

NINJA PWN OFF YOUR SOCKS!!! (though i personally that Cpt. Jack Sparrow is a wonderful hybrid half ninja, half pirate, totally awesome).
Joey.

I have quite a few episodes of Ninja Warrior on my DVR.. Thats a sweet realitysportswannabeaninjanotapirateshow!

Cool! I was just wondering if they are going to have box sets of the show, but with the G4 English subtitles and English announcer added on. My obsession with the show is growing. :D

ive been watchign one piece alot and the subs are like a million times better than the dubs its amazing. because i thought one piece with the dub made all pirates look like freaking morons but the subs entertain the jack sparrow mentality, only much more loyal lol

jack isn't much a ninja, though... he sure is a pirate... which is awesome... yet the closet's pirate ninja you get in the Pirates of the Caribean.... would.... probably be... idk... someone from Singapour Pirate... hehe i'm racists... it is because they are asians... lol. jk. jk. but more seriously... idk...

Last edited:
u mean those from Singapore?

don't make fun of my atrocious spelling... we are suppose to be politically correct here and NOT step on anyone's toes... you are suppose to just pretend i got it right... and not give out grades in elementary school so no one feels antiquity... and you ARE NOT allowed to keep score in elementary school... so no one gets there feelings hurt of who won and lost....

LAWL... just kidding...

I love America and all teh screwed up political correctness that goes on....

but more seriously... WHY? why can't they give out grades in some elementary schools any more? why can't they keep score in the competitive games they play anymore? because they don't want anyone to loose?!?!? WHAT?

i've actually heard most recently that a school band the game of "tag" at recess because the kids that couldn't catch anyone in the game felt like they weren't having much fun (and... at recess... you aren't required to play)... thus... they banned teh game... LOL

political correctness and all its wonders.

which is why pirates are better because we have a more impressive vocabulary, like commandeer, disinclined, acquiesce, etc

also:

Pirates of the Caribbean
Theme Park Song
Lyrics by Xavier Atencio
Music by George Bruns

Music Only -or- Pirate Sing-Along

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
Maraud and embezzle and even high-jack
Drink up me hearties yo ho

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite
We burn up the city, we're really a fright

We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads

Last edited:
and not give out grades in elementary school so no one feels antiquity
Yeah, a friend of mine's school gives out "Stars". 1=you stink at this subject, 5=you smart at this subject. (the grammar error is irrelevant--it's in Detroit, after all) Or something.

WHOA HEY WHAT THE HECK... so they don't feel "antiquity"?? What's that supposed to mean?

don't make fun of my terrible spelling... i still spell tommorrow wrong... someone taught me a trick with that one though... it is three words... tom or row... and now i can spell it correctly... but... i'm an AWFUL speller... idk why. i am just not gifted in the way letters come together properly.

don't make fun of my terrible spelling... i still spell tommorrow wrong... someone taught me a trick with that one though... it is three words... tom or row... and now i can spell it correctly... but... i'm an AWFUL speller... idk why. i am just not gifted in the way letters come together properly.
Same, except i still cant spell tomarow :). I don't think i have ever met someone older than 8 that was a worse spell than me. (Spell check FTW!! except it never knows what I mean...)

yeah i think i failed an assignment in class because i got an address wrong >.>

Back