Ninjas!

Because there are four ninjas in this statement but you can't see them.

that is incorrect... you can't say... "ninjas" that is incorrect. the plural for ninja... is... ninja... unless it was the ninja's sword... you can't use that... ninja comes from Japanese writings... and they don't use " s " to make plural... there plural words... are teh same as there regular ones... thus... " Look at that group of ninja" or "A ninja stole my lunch" (speaking of one) or "a group of ninja just owned a pirate crew... haha... whats new?"

(Spell check FTW!! except it never knows what I mean...)

I have the same problem... that is why i am not a fan of Fire fox's spell check... it never knows what i mean... i LOVE Microsoft word because... some how... it ALWAYS knows what i mean... i think i've come across a circumstance where it didn't know what i meant once or twice.... but with Fire fox... it happens regularly... it makes me frustrated.

Then Stc comes and rez's all the ninjas and grabs some popcorn to watch it again!

ya ninjas get pwned , plus they wear cloth.... >.>

ya ninjas get pwned , plus they wear cloth.... >.>

WOW.... i am shocked... SHOCKED!!! ARE YOU MAKING A WoW reference in a GW chapter?!?!?!? ATOWN?!?!? where has your respect for your first love gone? (well technically your first love as an MMO was probably rune scape... ok.. fine... your SECOND love)

why... does it remind all you old timers (or guys who had lack of lives back in early 2000) of your "dark times" haha.

i see kids playing it... then chuckle to myself... what age group does that game target because i've honestly only seen... probably 5-10 year olds play.

dont forget the combat system!

*Stc hits C$*
*C$ blocks and swings at Stc*
*Stc gets hit for 1*
*Stc swings and hits for 2*
*C$ attacks and Stc blocks*
*Stc eats chicken to gain health back*
*C$ says "wow... this sucks.. SPAM TIME!"*
*End of fight*
*Gain 10 exp*

Back