No rpg maps in WC3?

S

Starfury

So are there any rpg maps in WC3? I've never seen any. Most games are TD's and other junk.

There are plenty, the only reason you dont see them is because almost all of them are terribly sucky/boring.

alot of people play the OPEN RPGS now like SOL Stupid Orc Loser

or Legends Open

i personally want to get the nightmare RPG and others, a good place to find them are at Infoceptor.com they do a map of the week usually an RPG or a good lan party map.

Also for more Info on just General WC3 stuff look at the Tribe of Judah Forums and find the Warcraft III.
wink.gif

The OpenRPG maps for WC3 are pretty good. SOL's OpenRPG is good as well as Islands OpenRPG. I play these quite a bit as they are pretty cool.

It'd be nice if there was one like merchants rpg. Gah I just recently dled the huge 12mb patch for ROC and now i have to download the one for TFT since i just got it.
sad.gif

I wonder when they are going to release Act II and III of the bonus campaign??? I think it was the best part of the game and the most fun.

been checking battle.net daily, but it seems that blizzard is not what it used to be, since some of the companies foundres left a few months ago after financial problems. hope it will come out soon, but i wouldn't get my hopes up if i were you.

Back