Not again

Exo-Slayer

Ok once again I logged on and it appears toj as a clan on Battle.net was disbanded for inactivity. Going through the Faq it appears they updated a few things I will quote them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What happens if the leader of our clan's account expires due to inactivity?
The clan will be without a chieftain, but will continue to exist until the Clan itself no longer satisfies the upkeep requirement that the Chieftain log in once every 28 days. Note that players should not create clans with accounts that are temporary. Be sure you have logged into Battle.net for 2 hours during the first 48 hours you created the account to make your account permanent.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What is clan upkeep?
Clan upkeep is simply the activity requirement that Battle.net imposes on clans. Battle.net will automatically disband clans it considers to be inactive. To be considered an active clan and prevent the clan from being deleted for inactivity, the chieftain must log in at least once every 28 days. In addition, at least 10 clan members (including the chieftain) must log in once every 28 days.

yeah i found this out yesterday when i went to invite consumedhim and daddyx into the clan logged on and hit C and there was no Clan channel and no pretty ToJ next to me name
sad.gif

Well, that can't be good

First of all, its good to know when your buddy ToJ players are online and i would like to have a channel on b.net to go to (its very lonley
sad.gif
). Are we going to remake the clan and attempt to keep it up? I'll join it
cool.gif

sure we can attempt to remake the clan, the only thing is i want the starting 9 to actually be players on USeast, and they HAVE to post in the forums. once i see that 9 people are who have the game have posted here we can all setup a time and go and do this.

Hehe, you know my number, just give me a call when you want it back up.

So, should we make a new topic about remaking teh Wc3 clan, and wait for 10 active people to post in it? So far i count 5 (dont know about Bowser)

cool.gif

If my dad ever downloads the latest patch then I can have two people. He has dialup, so that could be in a few weeks if he starts downloading now. btw - does anyone know what file it is you dl and if i can copy it to a disk? Any help would be much appreciated
smile.gif

Do we have a channel to go to? what Blizzard channels are run by ToJ/CGA? (d2, sc, wc3, wc2, ect. ect.)

Back