Not that I'm surprised, but...

Heh, the GameFAQs crowd is kinder than most, it seems. The regulars on the Battle.net forums are quite a bit more caustic.

But, yeh, we get this response pretty much everywhere we go.

Man...I knew that the internet was filled with jerks, but still... :p They always seem to be the loudest. It's nice to see that some people in the thread were a little more sensible and respected the request instead of making fun of it. Perhaps their's hope for the internet after all.

Reminds me of the days when The Consecrated tried to recruit for SWG. Talk about needing flame protectant! Most people who respond negatively don't really KNOW any real Christians. They are responding out of hearsay and the common world view of Christianity - bunch of radicals that shove Bibles down peoples throats and tell them they are going to hell. If they are open-minded enough, they come around to find out we aren't what they expected ;)

Actually most were quite respectful. As Tek7 said, battle.net (especially wow forums) are filled with belligerent idiots, waiting to mock something they know nothing about.

Back