Now Playing

Most recently I've been listening to Brave Saint Saturn - So Far From Home and Project 86 - Songs To Burn Your Bridges By I picked both of these up in a used CD shop for super cheap, the first one I got for $1 and as you can see from it's amazon marketplace prices, that's absolutely a steal!

I've also been listening to Stavesacre - How To Live With a Curse Absolutes and various Soul-Junk mp3s from their website. If you have any interest in music that is truly different check these guys out.

Last week I was listening to The Vicars and psalters. If you like Christian ska at all I command you to order The Vicars CD from that link, and if Christian world/experimental sounds like something fun to you check out the psalters.

That's about it for now.

I've got a great one for you, ES Posthumus. They're like music you'd hear in the movies (such as LotR). Combine a big symphony, singers (they sing in latin, like Oh Fortuna or some of the LotR songs), and a rock band and that's what you get. I find that it is great writing music, for you fellow writers out there.

Well, it's non-Christian at this moment. This playlist is a random mix of my top-rated songs, including a bit of everything...

Black Velvet by Alannah Myles

Sooooo very Southern...which is funny, since she is Canadian!

• Corrine Bailey Rae
  • Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere
  • "Weird Al" Yankovic - Straight Outta Lynwood
  • India.Arie - Acoustic Soul
  • India.Arie - Voyage to India
  • India.Arie - Testimony Vol. 1
  • John Mayer - Continuum

B0002WZTEI.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Jackyl - Live at the Full Throttle Saloon

Offically, its not music.

Virtua Fighter 2 : Akira
U.N. Squadron : Clouds
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Downtown
Street Of Rage 3: Downtown

Last edited:
Has anyone ever listened to the Nintendo CD they gave away with Nintendo Power a few years ago? It's all the classic Nintendo songs played by an orchestra. It's AWESOME.

Back