NVIDIA users: WARNING!

hmmm, about to buy an nVidia card so good warning about which drivers to cap at for updating!

Sorry man, I had to giggle, I googled ati 5770 issues ...

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,700,000 for ati 5770 issues. (0.45 seconds)

rofl ...

Last edited:
I was only thinking of going to nVidia because I just get annoyed when updating my ATI card and having to make sure I remove all the old drivers first...me and my non-teckie side!

Thinking of video cards just caused a flashed back to my first real after market card, a 3DFX Voodoo card, 4 megs on that card, which was 4 less then what the computer had (8 megs).

Sorry, just memory lane called :)

Sorry man, I had to giggle, I googled ati 5770 issues ...

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,700,000 for ati 5770 issues. (0.45 seconds)

rofl ...
I did my own search:

Results 1 - 10 of about 18,100,000 for nvidia driver issues. (0.22 seconds) :p

Not bad, but check out ATI's ;P

Results 1 - 10 of about 28,100,000 for ati driver issues. (0.25 seconds)

rofl ... of course, to overcome the poor driver support, they need the PR ;) Actually I have been a long owner of both. I am one of those geeks who spend 400 - 700 on a video card. The only line I give to ATI hands down was the 9700 series, took a serious beating to Nividia, had to own two of those cards.

Thinking of video cards just caused a flashed back to my first real after market card, a 3DFX Voodoo card, 4 megs on that card, which was 4 less then what the computer had (8 megs).

Sorry, just memory lane called :)

lol, that's old school! I used to calculate the cost of ram by = x1

So 32 megs = $32, and 64 megs = $64 and so forth. Initially it was a lot more expensive than that, which is probably why this stuck with me. Not only was it simple, it was cheap! lol

Back