Oct 10 PvP Team

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
We will be running a Balanced team once again I am not sure what exactly we will be needing we will have to work it out when we get everyone there!

Andrew

Well, we ended up running:

4 E/A Starburst ele's
1 Mo/E Warder
1 Mo/Me Healer

We definately had our moments and when we were well coordinated, we did well. We had a few where we just had trouble getting on target and going and we did face several good teams last night. Overall, most of us ended up with 3 more fame.

Based on last night, we should consider tuning this build a little. Please post your thoughts.

One idea I had is to change at least 2, if not all Elementalists from Fire Starbust Eles to Shockwave Earth Eles with a build something like:
Death's Charge
Shockwave
Crystal Wave/Tenai's Crystals
1 Ward
Sliver Armor
Aura of Restoration or Stone Daggers
Earth Attunement
Rez Sig

This would free up the Mo/E slot for a SB/Infuse or something else. The 3 skill combo should still put out similar damage, although earth, not fire (more armor penetration). Sliver Armor should also help finish off our target if they try to attack the Eles.

Last edited:
That is the major problem with builds like that, the monks never can keep up, or rather they get chased to neverland and back like they are carrying candy or something.

It would be interesting to throw in a paragon in place of a monk, it would hopefully allow for more protection for that poor monk...

Back