Down the ramp the keep to purge.
Orc and elf and man laid low,
By heroes’ strong, telling blows.

Earth covered in a red flood,
But none was the heroes’ blood.
Orc, elf, and black-hearted man,
Tucked their yellow tails and ran.

3147602637_0d1246fa39.jpg

It was quite the sight to see. Faithful wanted to grind T3 RvR influence in the dwarf and empire zones, so several of us tagged along. It didn't take long for our small group of 5 to turn into two full warbands. We actually "locked" dwarf and elf zones for a while. Eventually, we found Destro in dwarf lands and decided to wait for them in BFP keep, Gnol Baraz. We were able to convince both WBs to wait at the keep lord (some were hiding on third floor) and we waited for the destro to rush up the ramp. It was a hoot; they made it half way up, stopped, swore, cried, gnashed a few teeth, then resignedly rushed to their doom. We wiped their entire WB without losing a single person.

Those involved were: Faithful, Hopeful, Abrams, Zechar, Amethyst, and Samnation. My apologies if I missed anyone.

wow, that's awesome that you could keep 2 full WB in place. usually you get a few people that refuse to play along.... and then other start following because they don't want to miss out on the fun.

I was there for a little bit until I got tired of a small slideshow, not as bad as it used to be. Boo for not staying longer. =(

That was a moment to remember. :D

I'm just sad that I missed the carnage. I got to see them leave skidmarks as they came around the bend in the ramp and saw us all waiting there for them, then I promptly crashed to desktop. I heard the carnage over Vent, though. It was a beautiful thing. =)

LOL that was the greatest T3 defense ever. It was so funny since helaers and other DPS where right behind the two Destro tanks. :D

For those of you with canceled accounts or wondering if WAR has changed, it has. I have done maybe five scenarios on Abrams. I have spent the majority of the time in ORvR and am now at 26/26. My goal is to hit 30 by next Tuesday and become more involved in T4.

Back