OFFICIAL 5 v 5 pvp groups

I would try to participate, but Ulfbrikt is level 48 and I doubt there will be enough interest from the 48-49 PvP crowd to make tournaments feasible.

Currently I have a warrior, rogue, and myself interested, with maybe a warlock and another paladin.

We could use some "subs" in case some can't come on certain days, and we can definitely have more than 1 group.

The first tournament, I believe, will take place this friday night, and I hope to be able to attend with a ready group.

There's no gear requirement; but keep in mind most of the opponents we'll be facing will be in full bwl or rank 10+ gear. Our first appearance is, in my plan, just to attract horde guilds that are not as well-geared to join up with the pvp so all 60's can have some organized world pvp fun.

Let battle be joined.

due to lack of interest, next 5v5 will take place on the 2nd of september at 1 pm server. 12 hours from the writing of this post.

Lack of horde, mainly.

Seems like this isn't gonna come across unless people get interested somehow. Today's meeting didn't turn out either.

Back